Fluctuating income? Little paperwork? You’re not alone.
Many self-employed borrowers find it difficult to produce supporting documentation to prove their financial status and meet the lending criteria for standard loans. These days mortgage lenders are aware of this challenge and offer a range of home loan alternatives specifically designed to assist self-employed borrowers. Low Doc loans offer greater flexibility and conditions, so you can meet the criteria.
If you’re self-employed or have little proof of income, iFinancial Mortgages will make the process of obtaining the right loan as straightforward and hassle-free as possible.
How can iFinancial help?
- Offer professional free-of-charge mortgage advice with no obligation
- Explain different lender rules and conditions, including mortgage insurance requirements
- Perform an assessment of your borrowing power and loan eligibility
- Advise how lenders will use your income figures
- List the lenders who may increase your borrowing capacity because they add depreciation and other non cash flow items into your income
- Assess different lenders rates. Low Doc borrowers pay higher interest rates
- Advise of lenders Loan to Value ratio. Most offer between 60% and 80% of the value of the property
- Ensure no hassle or stress by managing all your paperwork
iFinancial Mortgages can certainly help you achieve your dream of owning your own home.
Call us today on 1300 881 475 to arrange an obligation free consultation.